Friday, March 28, 2014

Engagement Sesion

We have literally been trying to get these pictures done for weeks. If it's not our work schedules its the weather getting in the way (WHERE IS THE SUNSHINE, IT'S ALMOST APRIL), but FINALLY we were able to get together with a great local photographer, Brian Flint, for our session yesterday.

I spent so much time searching through Pinterest for engagement photo ideas that weren't over the top and looked like something Addison and I would actually do....I came up with like 6 ideas. We knew we wanted to take pictures on campus, the square and a secret location that meant a lot to Addison. Brian was great and had lots of ideas for us....since we pretty much showed up empty-handed. It was so much fun! I really liked parading around town with my super handsome date. Oxford is gorgeous and so is Ole Miss...I mean we win most beautiful campus every year, right? Our pictures had perfect backgrounds that mean so much to us making them that much more special.

Brian got our pictures back to us in a record-setting 24 hours! (Seriously...check him out!!)  So I'm leaving y'all with a few of our favorites.

All invitations have been sent out (!!!!) so keep an eye on your mailboxes! I hope y'all like the invitations as much as we do....we brainstormed and made them ourselves with a little help from Mrs. Kay at Realizations and Caitlin at The Lettered Life Shop. We're officially 6 weeks away from THE BEST DAY EVER. I just got chills writing that.... I can't wait!!!



xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment