Sunday, March 23, 2014

Heading West

Hello sweet friends!

Addison and I recently got back from Phoenix with his parents. We went to find a place for us to live in..........and we did!! We found a great house with plenty of room for the two of us, Sassy, and hopefully a new addition. Well, make that additionS. I'm hoping for another 12 cats and maybe 7 puppies. Kidding, but we are giving the idea of another furry friend a little more thought than before because our future house has a great backyard. I think we all pictured a precious little pup running around back there when we checked the place out. We're still waiting to hear if the Dents' offer will go through so keep your fingers and toes crossed.

I've always dreamed of getting to play house with Addison and here we are.... with a place of our own! Now there's not only wedding pinteresting going on 24/7, but home decor pinteresting happening all day long.

The weather was absolutely phenomenal in Phoenix. I wore shorts everyday and loved every second of it. I went for a nice run outside one morning and could not get over how AMAZING it felt. Of course, I'm well aware that those perfect 75 degree days will turn into scorching 100 degree days in just a few weeks, but it's nice to know we'll have a few months of perfection before we all melt away.

It was a short trip, but it was a busy one. It was nice to get to spend a few days away with my main man getting to know our future city and hanging out with Addison's parents. I really enjoy spending time with that sweet pair.

Since we've gotten back I've been working and doing some more wedding planning. We're getting so close and I'm so excited!!!! I literally can not wait until May 10th. I hope y'all are just as anxious as we are because as eager as I am to marry this precious boy I'm ready to spend a weekend with all of y'all fabulous people!!

We didn't get any pictures while we were in Phoenix so I'm leaving you with these perfect cacti. I'm going to have them all over my house, I'm obsessed. We're taking our engagement pictures on Tuesday so here's to hoping I'll have a sneak peek for ya!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment